Wednesday, August 10, 2011

post #1

This is the first blog post that I have so far. I'm going to try and make it really interesting and maybe put some pictures on it. First the interesting things. I ate some ice cream just now. It was tasty. Now for the picture. Here is the picture.

You might have thought that I was going to post a picture of some ice cream since I that is all I wrote about. However, I already ate the ice cream, so I can't take a picture of it since it is gone. Instead I just took a picture of some papers on the desk. They are very close to where the ice cream once was, so if you are a person who is good at imagining things and you have a lot of free time, you could imagine the bowl of ice cream sitting on top of the random pile of papers on the desk. Perhaps you are too busy admiring my skills with the camera to do any imagining of ice cream. That is ok too, and perfectly understandable. I have to go eat some more ice cream so I will have something to write about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment