Saturday, August 13, 2011

post #4

This morning I awoke at an unseemly hour and after having some bran flakes and soy milk for breakfast I went to a run in East sac with my roommates Kate and Sara. We rode our bikes there. I felt a bit isolated on the trip there because I did not have a bell on my bike. While Sara and Kate were communicating with one another via bicycle bell dings, I was left in seclusion. When we got to the race, it had already started. Sara ran off in the general direction and caught up with the other people racing, while Kate and I headed out on a leisurely walk in what we thought was the right direction, but then turned around and went to a playground. It was AMAZING! There were swings, slides and poles to climb on. It was the best part of my day. It was pretty fun, but not as exciting as my thrilling horse ride of last night.


My blog post wouldn't be complete without a picture. Here is a picture of a pepper shaker that is on my table. Sometimes I use it to put pepper on my food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment