Thursday, August 11, 2011

post #2

I have been very busy all day thinking about what I should write about in my blog today. In fact it has taken up most of my day. Because I spent so much time thinking about what to write about I didn't actually do anything worth writing about. I also spent some time practicing my horn and eating. Not at the same time.  I have been told by blogging experts that the key to a  good blog is lots of pictures. People like that kind of stuff. That is why I am including a picture of this glass of water. 

I drank out of it earlier. It still has some water in it. I might drink out of it some more later on. But I can't say for sure. I might get another glass and drink out of that. I am a big fan of water. It's one of my favorite beverages.  I was going to include a picture of my hand, but it turned out looking a little creepy. It was really skinny and weird looking and a little blurry. So I included this picture of a glass of water instead. I think it is one of my better pictures. Its not blurry, and you can actually tell what it is a picture of.  After I finish writing my blog I have some big plans for my day. I am going to practice some scales, lip trills and maybe even some Mozart. I will probably also read and then drink some more water. I am still undecided if I want to drink out of the same glass I have mentioned earlier. It will most likely depend on where I am when my thirst overwhelms me. If I am in my bedroom I will probably get a new glass because the kitchen is too far away. I need to go practice now.

1 comment:

  1. Fascinating. Riveting. I can't wait until the next installment.

    ReplyDelete