Sunday, August 14, 2011

post #5

This is my fifth blog post. That is why I titled it post #5. I almost forgot to write a blog post today, but fortunately I remembered to before I snuggled into my luxurious bed for a good nights sleep. I shudder to think of the many and serious consequences that would have befallen me if I had forgotten to write in my blog for the day. Too many to even know. Today I slept in really late. Normally this might have bothered my conscience, but I justified my excessive sleeping with the fact that today is the Sabbath, a day a rest. After my breakfast and shower I rode my bike to church. After church I practiced my horn and then came home and ate a tasty tuna sandwich. Then I went back to school and practiced some more, and then after spending some quality time with my chums  I returned home, where I am right now. I am at my kitchen table right now, updating my blog on Kate's laptop. Next to me is a bar of dark chocolate. I have to continually eat from it because I keep forgetting how is tastes. It is delicious. On the other side of the chocolate bar, Kate is sitting and painting her nails. I think she is painting them with nail polish. Across from her Loraly is sitting and looking at her phone. She is especially sad because no one is sending her pictures of themselves. Pavaratti is sitting at the table too. He is smiling. Here is my picture for today. It is a picture of my chocolate bar. It s a 86% cacao.

  Like most of my pictures I took this one with my samsung flip phone. The blurry aspect of the photo is not because the chocolate is moving. It is not moving at all. My hand was shaking while I was taking the picture because I was so excited about the chocolate. It is for this reason that I will probably never become a professional photographer of chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment