Monday, August 15, 2011

post #6

I just finished folding my laundry. It has been sitting in a large pile in my room for quite a few days now and I finally got around to folding it and putting it away. I think that is enough work to make my day qualify as being productive. I also practiced my horn for about 4 hours. It was pretty exciting. I played some scales, long tones, lip trills, etc. That was probably the most interesting part of my day. Besides practicing horn I also taught a violin/piano lesson and rode my bike around Sacramento a lot. Right now I am drinking a large glass o orange juice. It is delicious. Here is a picture of it:




As you can see, there is very little orange juice left in the glass. That is because I just drank most of it. Directly  behind my glass of juice you can see my bible. It adds a religious flair to my glass of orange juice. I do not think orange juice is mentioned anywhere in the bible, but I am sure that if Jesus tried some, he would like it a lot. Who doesn't like orange juice? Who knows, he might have even had some at the last supper.One can only contemplate how religion would be different if there had been orange juice in the bible. Instead of drinking grape juice at communion, we could be having orange juice. Behind my bible you can see the faded but still smiling face of Pavaratti. He likes orange juice too.

2 comments:

  1. Love the post!!! The sad thing is, your picture didn't show up! There's a little picture icon with what looks like a tear through it. Maybe a corrupt file??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite agree that Jesus would like orange juice! :-) I haven't been drinking OJ due to the calories but had some while together with family last night......marvelous! Good post!
    Cynthia
    http://www.adreamadoption.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete