Saturday, August 20, 2011

post #9







I'm sitting at my parent's house getting ready to make some French toast for breakfast. I just got back from my grandparent's place where I fed the horse, took the two dogs for a walk and did some irrigation in the pasture. There is one sheep there that follows me everywhere pretending it is dying of starvation. I know it is  not because  it does not look skinny and if it was really that starving, it would not have the energy to run after me for an hour. Silly sheep can't fool me.  This is a picture of the egg that I am going to use to make my French toast:
As you can see it is a brown egg. If you look close enough you might be able to see that it also has some speckles on it too. Obviously it came from a brown chicken and obviously it must be better for you. Everyone knows that brown foods are better for you. Like brown rice, whole wheat bread, brown chocolate, and of course brown eggs. The brown coloring adds extra vitamins that the brown chicken adds. Its time to go and eat my French toast, which will also be brown with brown syrup.


No comments:

Post a Comment