Tuesday, August 30, 2011

post #10





In case you missed reading my blog this past week or so, you can finally be at peace, because I am posting another blog post. That is correct, this paragraph that you are reading right now is blog post #10. Perhaps the thought came into your head, and you asked yourself, "why am I reading this?" I don't know why you are reading it, so don't ask me. Probably you had nothing better to do, so you decided to read whatever I decided to write about.  Probably I won't end up writing about anything in particular. Here is the picture for this blog post:

It is a picture of an inflatable face sitting on  a chair. I'm not sure any more description is necessary. I received the inflatable face as  a  birthday gift from my sister. She knows me well. It took me a while to inflate the inflatable face, but after much huffing and puffing, I succeeded in inflating it to the immense size it is now. Right now I am waiting to eat dinner. There is a frozen pizza in the oven, which is in the process of becoming cooked. I am eagerly awaiting the time that it will be done.  Besides taking a picture of my inflatable face and updating my blog, I also practiced and rode my bike around today. I think I could consider it a nice day. In fact I think I will.

1 comment:

  1. Paige: Why is Sarah writing a blog?
    Me: I don't know....

    ReplyDelete