Wednesday, August 31, 2011

post #11



Right now I am sitting on my awesome blue sofa, updating my blog. In the kitchen there is a large plate of cookies that my roommate baked. I keep thinking about them but I don't feel like getting up off of the sofa to go and getting one. Eventually my love of cookies will overtake my love of the sofa and I will be in the kitchen eating a warm cookie, fresh from the oven. Until then I will be sitting of my plush, dark blue couch, slowly sinking into its depths. The longer I sit here the harder it will be to get up and go into the kitchen to get my cookie. Eventually it must happen. Here is the picture for my post today:

It is a picture of my roommate's chemistry book that is sitting on the floor at my feet. It is further proof of my laziness. I couldn't even get off the sofa to get a picture for my blog. The effort that it took to reach down and take the picture of the book near my feet was almost more then I could manage. Right now I am listening to Dvorak cello concerto. It is one of my favorite pieces. I think I need to get a cookie from the kitchen and then tune my guitar so that I can practice my three chords on it.

1 comment: