Tuesday, August 16, 2011

post #7

I just got back from a late night frozen yogurt outing with my friends. It was delicious. The first few times that I went to eat frozen yogurt I got so excited about all the toppings that I put some of everything on my yogurt. This does not taste very well. I have since learned to restrain myself when it comes to putting toppings on my frozen yogurt and tonight I only put some almonds and chocolate on top. I have learned that when it comes to frozen yogurt toppings, less is almost always better. I tried to take a picture of my frozen yogurt but we were eating outside and it was dark and my the picture turned out to be a square of blackness. No frozen yogurt was visible. I know it was there, you just couldn't see it. So instead I am posting this picture of  the salt shaker.

I

It is a nice compliment to the picture of the pepper shaker that I posted earlier. I often put both salt and pepper on my food. Most often I just put pepper. I am a big fan of pepper. I think its a mighty tasty seasoning. I find it ironic that the salt portrait was taken on top of my bible, considering the abundance of salt references found in the bible. That was not intended when I took the picture. I generally do not put much thought into the pictures that I take. I mainly get my inspiration from whatever happens to be right next to me. In this case, the salt shaker and my bible. You could say that I am lazy and don't like to take the time to look around for something good to photograph for my blog. I just like to say that I am inspired by my ordinary and everyday surroundings. It sounds better. Right now I am listening to the third movement of Brahms' third symphony. It is one of my favorite pieces of music and I have listened to it three times so far in the past twenty minutes. It is probably the best part of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment